Hyperrealistic Portraits Using Acrylic Paint by JW-Jeong
Joongwon (Charles) Jeong is a hyperrealist painter from South Korea. A freelance artist and illustrator, Jeong studied Visual Communication Design at the Hongik University of Fine Art & Design in Seoul.
Jeong’s preferred medium is acrylic on canvas which he says is so versatile and its effect ranges from “thick, oil-like texture to watercolour splashes.”
Jeong lists his favourite artists as: Michleangelo, Titian, Holbein, Norman Rockwell, Sebastian Kruger, James Gurney, and Drew Struzan
Michael Ealy as Steve Rogers/Captain America
Chiwetel Ejiofor as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Zoe Saldana as Natasha Romanova/Black Widow
Jason Momoa as Thor Odinson
John Cho as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Sendhil Ramamurthy as Bruce Banner/The Hulk
Jamie Chung as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Karl Yune as Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)